This year's seminar will have as theme:
Neuroscience & Gaming
Entrance is free, but please register here. The seminar will take place on Tuesday March 24th at the Eye Film institute in Amsterdam starting at 14:00. A full program will be made available shortly.
Our speakers will be:
- Amy Robinson, EyeWire MIT.
- Isabela Granic, Radboud University, The Play Nice Institute.
- Caspar Sonnen, IDFA DocLab.
- Robin de Lange, TU Delft, Hack the Brain.
- Rianne Blom and Collin Turbyne, AMC.
Deadline: February 25th, 2015
We are looking for any image, data visualization, or animation that illustrates the beauty of the nervous system across species.
"Space and Time". Depiction of a section of the Hippocampus. Winning entry category Images 2013, by Annelene Dahl.