This year's seminar will have as theme:
Neuroscience & Gaming
Entrance is free, but please register here. The seminar will take place on Tuesday March 24th at the Eye Film institute in Amsterdam starting at 14:00. A full program will be made available shortly.
Our speakers will be:
- Amy Robinson, EyeWire MIT.
- Isabela Granic, Radboud University, The Play Nice Institute.
- Caspar Sonnen, IDFA DocLab.
- Robin de Lange, Leiden University, Hack the Brain.
- Rianne Blom and Collin Turbyne, AMC.
>> Submit your best visuals to win €500 <<
and a 3D-printed neuron trophy
Extended deadline: March 3rd
Current status: still accepting.
We are looking for any image, data visualization, or animation that illustrates the beauty of the nervous system across species. Separate prizes are available for images and animations. See Rules for more information and submission instructions.
"Space and Time". Depiction of a section of the Hippocampus. Winning entry category Images 2013, by Annelene Dahl.